Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Glimpse at the New Loyacano

I have not been very good about updating facebook (or the world) about the little one on the way. I am in my 25th week, but these sonogram photos were taken during my 22nd week. We were able to spend a good deal of time in the sonogram room with the technician and she pointed out all of amazing, and healthy, parts of our new baby girl. Here are just a few images:
This little girl is already a stunner. Just look at that cute little nose.
A wider shot.
Baby feet are even cute when in blurry sonogram form.

My goal is to keep this blog updated with the happenings in the Loyacano household. I know that a lot of my friends and family do not live close enough to regularly receive updates, so hopefully this will help to keep everyone in the loop.

3 comments:

  1. awesome! little amanda is already a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I crazy to think that profile shot looks just like Joe? :) Please tell me I'm not the only one who has said that! :) Love the blog and you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm, Shannon you took the words out of my mouth, but I'm a little biased. I really don't care I love my little grandgirl already and her parents just as much!!! I've never cried over coffee. Thanks Amber :)

    ReplyDelete